Trying to Win on a Slot Machine?
If you want to win, you need to know the working of slot machines very good.
Knowing the symbols, bonus games, average frequency of winning combinations.
There is no other way but to play a certain machine for some time to get know it very good.
The basic key point is to observe the frequency of better symbols and winning combinations. If we talk about a regular slot machine with 5 reels, and 3 scatter symbols to win the bonus round, then you should follow these rules.
- if the slot is giving out primarily 3 symbol winning combinations
- if the slot is showing mainly only one bonus scatter symbol
- when your spin brings you to a round number (say 100€ or 10€ etc…) the slot returns only one scatter
- when your spin brings you to a round number (say 100€ or 10€ etc…) the slot returns no winning or a winning below your bet
- you get only one or none scatter, when you lower your bet
- you get no winning or a a winning below your bet, when you lower the number of betting lines
- you get no winnings, when you wait for 30 seconds till next spin
- if the slot is giving out mostly 4 symbol (numbers) or symbol (better symbols) winning combinations
- if the slot is showing mainly two bonus scatter symbol
- when your spin brings you to a round number (say 100€ or € or 0€…) the slot returns two scatters
- when your spin brings you to a round number (say 100€ or € or 0€…) the slot returns a winning (usually a good one)
- you get two scatters, when you lower your bet
- you get winnings, when you lower the number of betting lines or averagel bet
- you get winnings, when you wait for 30 seconds till next spin
»Seeing« a phase
That's tough, however after some playing, you'll be able to prevent losing at machines.
Just try to follow the instructions you can find in our site.
Let's see some practical examples:
• Example 1: win and go away
When you put in, let's say 10€, and the machine quickly gives you the 100% amount up (usually in bonus games).
After you get the 10€ and you're up to 20€ you start loosing quickly.
In most cases this means a good machine, but you have to take out and put in again (go to another game and come back).
• Example 2: go away
The bonus games are always lifting you up to the same number.
You play the slot, but you always »bump« into the same number.
In our experience, this is the high limit you will reach in this period.
Go away as soon as possible.
• Example 3: wait and see
The slot is giving out absolutely nothing.
There could be two outcomes - you've encountered a really poor phase, maybe someone dried out the machine.
The second option - the machine is just in a "hole", maybe someone else just hit a good bonus game.
We suggest you try to hold on to the first bonus game to be sure.
In general - it's better to play a slot with no winnings at all (cause the streak will turn sooner or later) than to play a slot that constantly gives out poor winnngs.
Keep in mind – phases are a subject of a longer or shorter period. It varies.
But it’s logical – cold phases do tend to last longer.
Machine is taking in slower as it gives out fast at “wild, retriggering bonus free spins”.
Cold phases can last for months form our experience.
Also keep in mind – RNG and mappings are more and more sophisticated, phases are harder to detect.
However, we don’t think they will disappear as casino owners want you to be tempted by such phases, you must at least sense them. It’s in casino’s interest.
Like this article? Please share with your friends.